citaten uit de film
Italian Job, The (2003)
- John Bridger: "How do you feel?"
Charlie Croker: "Fine."
John: "Fine? You know what fine stands for, donīt you?"
Charlie: "Yeah, unfortunately."
Together: "Freaked-out, insecure, neurotic and emotional."
- Lyle talking about the gold: "What are you getting, Rob?"
Rob: "Thereīs a lot of things and a lot of money. Iīm just thinking about naked girls and leather suits... Suppose I get the Austin Martin Vanquish."
- Lyle: "Itīs a big stereo... Speakers so loud they blow womens cloths off."
- Lyle seeing the name ´Becky´ on the cable-girl´s uniform; specifically on her left breast: "Huh, Becky? Nice name. Wonder what she calls the other one..."
Handsome Rob: "And it´s such a mystery why you don´t have a girlfriend, Lyle."
- Steve: "You blew the best thing you had going for you. You blew the element of surprise."
Charlie punches Steve Charlie Croker: "Surprised?"
- Lyle: "You´ll never shut down the real Napster."